Re: Oracle 7.3.4 on Linux?

From: Remco Moolenaar <remco_at_scc.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:33:31 +0100

Hi, DJ

We managed to run the SCO Oracle 7.3.4 (Enterprise Edition) on a FreeBSD system using IBCS2 emulation. I'm not to familiar with Linux if there is such an emulation available as well.

The way to do this is to install Oracle on a SCO OpenServer machine and copy (or mount) the whole stuff.

Remco Moolenaar
SCC Internetworking & Databases
Amsterdam, The Netherlands