Oracle 7.3.4 on Linux?

From: root <root_at_linux.djordan.org>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 21:46:27 GMT

Hi all,
Hope someone can point me in the right direction ... Due to many systems running Oracle 7.3.4 on AIX, with too many DB etc etc, I would like to develop on Linux and release / test on AIX. Apps will be PRO-C and I am concerned about having the same version of the DB in case we have to Import / Export between platforms. Any Help Appreciated.

Hopefully

DJ Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 15:46:27 CST