Oracle 8 installation on NT 4.0

From: Nghi Vo <nghivo_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:52:11 -0500

I try to install Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition on my Dell CPiD laptop running Windows NT 4.0, service package 4.

The installation gave me an error message box title "datechkw". The error message is "Files\ORANT\verchk.ini not exist. Files\ORANT\verchk.ini contains invalid path".

When I close the message box, I got another error message box: "...... ModResult environment variable not found."

The CD I got is the trial & buy one.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks, Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 16:52:11 CST