Users can't see table

From: G. Kakisina <ivkaki_at_hvision.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:18:11 +0100

Hi,

I created some tables in a certain tablespace. I also defined some roles. When I create a new user and grant the roles, the user can't see the tables I created before. I created some synonyms or the user but this doesn't help either. The user can only see the table when I give him the DBA rights. But then the roles don't work anymore.
How can I solve this problem?

G. Kakisina Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 07:18:11 CST