Bug in 8.0.5.1 with export/import

From: James Dickson <James.Dickson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:22:01 +0100

Finding chaining in object SYS.SOURCE$ and its accompanying index SYS.I_SOURCE1, I exported to a file, dropped and reimported. Import tried to recreate the index with storage parameter: FREELIST GROUPS 1
which (according to page 4-626 of the SQL reference manual volume 2 for Oracle 8) is illegal. So it failed with:
ORA-02001: not permitted to create indexes with freelist groups

I've reported it to Oracle as a bug.

James
--
james_at_valhall.esrin.esa.it.NOSPAM Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 12:22:01 CST