Re: Multi master replication question

From: <rprabha_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:55:14 GMT

Hi Gabri

          The multi master setup and related information is given in good detail in Oracle Replication Server - II The manual should be able to give you pretty good details about setting up MM replication environment.

If you need more details OR have trouble establishing setting up this environment, please email me, I shall be glad to assist you.

Rajeev
cliff92_at_hotmail.com.