Re: Multi master replication question

From: <milagre_at_softdes.com.br>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:07:50 GMT

Hello Gabri,

Multi master replication is possible only in the Enterprise Edition of the Oracle Server. Any release since 7.x has this feature. Now, how you set this up, is a little complicated for explain in a mail message. You need to study hard or... contract a consultant...

bye

Geraldo Milagre Ferreira
Oracle DBA and Instructor
milagre_at_softdes.com.br