Multi master replication question

From: OracleUser <OracleUser_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:17:01 +0100

Hi!

I want to setup a multi master repl. site config in which I have one database which needs to containt the cummulated data of several other databases.

Think of it as the HQ database in comparison to a number of branch databases. The HQ will contain all quotes, businesses, etc, whilst the branch databases contain only those entered at that specific branch.

Is this possible in Oracle 8.0.4+ and if so, how do I set this up?

TIA!
Gabri Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 04:17:01 CST