Oracle 8 Replication for NT

From: <leirace_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:32:18 GMT

Hi , I want create a snapshot at Oracle 8.04 for NT, the Maste site is Oracle 8.04 for DEC UNIX . I create a database link named 'ora8' at NT, (I don't know why, I can't create other name, It's all ways tell me "ORA-02085: database link my_link connects to ora8 ") When I create snapeshot use replication , It's tell me " select username from sys.dba_users_at_ORA8.WORLD where username not in ('SYS','SYSTEM')

   /*****
    ORA-00942: table or view does not exist     Can't find "dba_users"

   *****/
"
Can you give me some suggest for use the replication? thanks

                                                          leirace