Re: Defrag Database

From: Robert Liziniewicz <robertl_at_ci.comarch.pl>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:08:14 GMT

You can export with the option direct=y, but if You do it on the client, NLS_LANG setting on the client and the server nust be the same ( a path of the speedup is that we avoid conversion between charsets on the server and client )

Regards
Robert

--

Robert Liziniewicz                    C.I. HTS-ComArch
Robert.Liziniewicz_at_ci.comarch.pl      ul. Ujastek 10, Krakow