Can I RAS into Personal Oracle?

From: Lee Farrant <Lee_at_PrideIT.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:03:20 -0000

Is there any restriction on Personal Oracle about dialing into a database through RAS/ODBC or is it just the licenses which differ from other Oracles eg workgroups?

I colleague of mine tells me you cannot use Personal Oracle over the network, I am thinking that cannot be right!!!!

Thanks
Lee Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 05:03:20 CST