Re: TableSpace Storage Parameters?

From: Oracleguru, Suresh Bhat <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:25:35 GMT

Jurij,

Thanks for correcting me. Both you and Jonathan are correct. I had knnown the facts, but some how it escaped me when I posted the note.

The reason that I don't need to rebuild etc. is that during one of my reorg about a year ago, I made the initial and next extents large enough so that alll the inserts/deletes fit into those few extents.

Thanks a lot.

Suresh Received on Mon Feb 08 1999 - 09:25:35 CST