Oracle master agent won't start

From: John Wang <john.wang_at_teligent.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:31:33 -0500

Hi, all:

    I have a SUN server running Oracle 805. I cannot get oracle master agent to start. It came back with the same error message: "Snmp bind failure: Address already use". I made sure snmpd and dbsnmp are not running, I checked the CONFIG.master file to make sure there is no tabs. No use. I am curious if you have got master agent to work. I had the worst luck with this thing.

Thanks

John Wang. Received on Tue Feb 02 1999 - 12:31:33 CST