DBA Question About Foreign Keys

From: Dan Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:11:56 -0800

Can anyone please email me with the names of any tables or views that contain the names of tables that use a foreign key. I know it is in there somewhere but I just can't find it.

Specifically, table X has a uniqe index key named X_UK on field X. I can easily find this information in the views dba_constraints and/or dba_indexes, and in the underlying tables. But how do I find the names of the tables that use/reference this unique index as a foreign key.

Thanks,

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 19:11:56 CST