Re: Oracle hot backup on NT

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:44:22 -0000

Write a little procedure to dump out the contents of dba_tablespaces sorted by tablespace_name and file_name.

Use a cursor loop that does:

    end backup of last tablespace
    begin backup of new tablespace at change of tablespace and

    host ocopy80 filename newfilename on every line

Jonathan Lewis

<204285895F88D1118FAC00A0C933CDDF1AEE7D_at_PTOWN>...