ORA-03113

From: Rodgers, Tony (CEI-Atlanta) <Tony.Rodgers_at_cox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:57:03 -0500

There can be a million reasons for the error message you got. ORA-3113 simply means that contact between the client and the server process was dropped. There can be many reasons why this may have occurred. I would start by checking the logs on the database and see if there are any errors and/or trace files from the point in time where the failure happened. It could have been an abend in one of the oracle processes, or perhaps something happened on the server itself which caused Oracle to drop.