Copy problem

From: Karl E. Taylor <ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:34:13 -0700

While using the copy function in SqlPlus I run into the following problem:

copy from ohx/pasw_at_test2 -
replace drug_master -
using -
select * from drug_master

segmentation fault(coredump)

Now, if I create a database link, and then create the table through the link, everything works fine. Here's my question:

What could be causing the coredump?

I'm copying 19 other tables as well as this one. None of the others cause this.
--

Karl E. Taylor                          CEO & UNIX Systems Analyst

Desert Dragon SOHO Solutions            ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com

                  http://www.illusions.com/ddsoho

Dr. Lao "You know what wisdom is?"
Little boy "No."
Dr. Lao "Wise answer." Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 13:34:13 CST