Re: ConText CONTAINS in PL/SQL

From: Garrett Kaminaga <gkaminag__at__us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:57:34 -0800

Richard Murphy wrote:

> Anyone know how to access the ConText CONTAINS function from within a
> PL/SQL block? Most likely the only way is a two step query, but would
> prefer a one step query.
>
> Thanks, R.

you might be able to use dbms_sql. It depends on the version. normally we recommend two-step.

--

Garrett Kaminaga                          Oracle ConText Server Group
Note: remove underscores to get real email address Standard disclaimers apply -- all posts are personal opinion Received on Mon Jan 25 1999 - 15:57:34 CST