How to find what dbms_job is executing

From: Chris Selwyn <selwync_at_stc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:06:06 GMT

Dear All,

I would like to find out in a trigger function whether a job I am about to delete is currently executing. (If it is then I don't want to delete it!)

The documentation says that user_jobs.this_date is 'Date that this job started executing (usually null if not executing) '.

I am slightly worried by the 'usually' - Could someone explain?

Chris Selwyn
STC (UK) Ltd. Received on Wed Jan 20 1999 - 07:06:06 CST