Oracle 8 and a Proxy Server or Firewall Product

From: Steven Ulbrich <sjutmp_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:15:47 -0500

I am setting up a oracle 8 server and the present network is using MS Proxy server.

I am a nebbie to the oracle system and need some advice as to what would be the best solution?
Can Oracle work behind a proxy server or should I purchase a firewall product.

Thanks in Advance

Steven Received on Wed Jan 20 1999 - 07:15:47 CST