ENTERPRISE MANAGER "JOBS" FAIL

From: <jricardo_at_ipb.pt>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:29:44 GMT

Hi there (once more):

  I ppl, i can no longer stand this anymore :) !!! I've install EM 1.2.2. I can submit jobs like broadcast a message, or shutdown a database, BUT the never RUN !!! I schedulled that jobs but they just don't START !!! Why ? I've installed SNMP Trap Service under NT and SNMP service. These services are RUNNING... Can anyone help me ? Can anyone explain me delailed, the STEPS to install ENTERPRISE MANAGER and put it running ?? If anyone use ICQ or another CHAT tool, and know how to help me... please, i would appreciate!

Best Regards,
Ricardo Oliveira

Thankx
If you know how to help me mail me to jricardo_at_ipb.pt