Disabling internal password

From: <ppla_at_sgosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:16:28 GMT

Hello,
I have an Oracle Server 7.3.3 and internal conection requires a password. I would like to disable this feature. I know that orapwd enables password for internal but I don't know the way to disable it.

I have some questions to ask:
Is the password for internal stored only in the password file? Which are the differences between internal and sys? Is the password file used only by svrmgr (sqldba)? Where may I find information on this subject?(Yes, I know... Administrator Guide or server concepts of course... but other sources?)

Please send the answers to my email address too.

That's all folks.

Pep Pla
SGO Software