Re: OCP Tuning Exam

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 15:26:28 GMT

Everyone seems to be using and quoting this book lately. BEFORE it existed, I used the Oracle Manuals to prepare for the exam. That and a few of the practise exams you can download on the web (I forgot where from ... this was over a year ago), was all I needed to pass the Oracle 7 OCP.

The following manuals (for OCP 7) was what I used:

    Oracle 7 Server Concepts
    Oracle 7 Server Tuning
    Oracle 7 Server Admin Guide
    Oracle 7 Server Utilities

They provide the "core" of knowledge you would need for the exams.

Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications