Re: NEWBIE - online docs ?

From: Matt Innes <madeye_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:19:38 +0000

If you go to http://technet.oracle.com/ and select Membership, you can join Oracle Technology Network for free. With this service, Oracle appear to offer a full set of online documentation for their products. This is largely the documentation that comes with their Server etc., but does seem to cover some of the areas you mention.

Regards,
Matt.