NEWBIE - online docs ?

From: Gijs Wuyts <gijs.wuyts.NOSPAM_at_belsign.be>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 14:51:22 GMT

Hi,

I'm pretty new for this field, I've done some data manipulation on a running database using SQL, but Im looking for books, I would prefer online docs, abouth setting up, but mainly also about the concepts and the structure (databases, instances, tablespaces,areas, etc...) this can be rather confusing I think!

Gijs Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 08:51:22 CST