OCP references

From: Brian Yan <by2_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 11:37:01 -0700

Hi there,

I plan to take OCP exams, but I can't afford to take the ORACLE Education courses. The main resource that I can use is the books. Can anyone who has experience suggest which book can be used as the main reading material? Any hint or suggestion are more than welcome!

Thank you in advance! Happy New Year to you all!

Brian Received on Fri Jan 01 1999 - 12:37:01 CST