Re: OCP references

From: Douglas Utzig <dutzig_at_iag.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 23:37:07 -0500

I think the books from the Oracle Ed classes are the best study material for the OCP tests. If you can get a copy of them, even without taking the classes, you'll be on your way. I also used the DBA Certification Exam Guide, but thought the Oracle Ed materials were more useful.

There are also downloadable assessment tests on the Oracle web site (under the education link) that have some practice questions. I've also heard of practice tests that are available (for a fee, not from Oracle) that are a couple hundred questions that will really exercise your knowledge of the various testing areas. I think they come from Sylvan (the company that administers the tests), but not sure.

Doug.