problem to connect with oracle instance

From: ING CANADA <saicsi_at_hy.cgocable.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 19:29:27 GMT

Hi,

When i start services (OracleservicePROD) and (OraclestartProd) with system account on OS NT SP 4. I can connect without problem. When i start these services with an administrator user. I have the error ora-12500 TNS: listener failed to start a dedicated server process. Is there a solution ?

with regards. Received on Mon Dec 28 1998 - 13:29:27 CST