Re: MUST you be certified?

From: Devinder Pal Singh <devinder.palsingh_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:28:57 -0500

Well, It certainly adds icing to the cake. But real knowledge comes with experience only. I am working with oracle for 4-5 years but I am also taking this exam you donot have to go to any school, certain good books are also availavble, mostly study yourself and if you can lay your hands in a database nothing like it.
Dave