Re: Oracle CBT/Training Videos

From: Jeff Kalchik <jeff_kalchik_at_spam-me-not.mw.3com.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:10:16 GMT

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 13:23:36 GMT, moors_at_pacific.net.sg (Moorshidee B A Kassim) wrote:

>Hi:
>
>Has anyone here used Oracle CBTs and/or training videos?
>
>How effective are these CBTs and/or training videos?
>
>Any vendors to recommend?

I'm new to Oracle, and bought the Reports and Forms CBT packages. These are very basic and low-level trainers. I ran through each of them in less than an hour. I wouldn't recommend them unless you've got a very junior-level programmer.

YMMV.

Jeff Kalchik
Views expressed are my own, not my employers. Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 08:10:16 CST