Re: Help, Help, Help

From: aziz basharyar <azizb_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:28:42 -0500

Thanks for the answer, but you know my problem is to use File I/O operation inside stored procedures, not SQL * Plus. Currently I store the results of quesries from back end to a buffer, then from the front-end I save the buffer columns to a file as Tab-delimited file, and it is slowly and create network trafic. So I decided to do File I/O operation also at the backed inside stored procedures, I know there is a package for File I/O ( UTL_FILE ), but I could not find enough information about this package. If you have any information about this package please share with me.

Aziz
AzizB_at_sprint.ca