DOC Software dbaPrep

From: <odbc_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:30:59 GMT

Sorry no real Oracle RDBMS content here. I ordered dbaPrep from DOC Software and it never turned up. DOC are ignoring my request for a refund. My suggestion is avoid them.
I have been chasing these turkeys for a year !

I passed my exams without the help of their software anyway so if you are studying for your exams use RevealNet (www.revealnet.com)
which has the added bonus of being a Knowledge Base besides the testing part, and or the SelfTest software a demo can be found on Oracle's website.

I am not associated in anyway with RevealNet in anyway just a very happy user of their product. Unlike DOC who don't even deliver the software !!!!!!