Re: Repository for Oracle 8 on NT4

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:16:38 GMT

If you have set your user accounts/passwords up in OEM under file\preferences, you will not be prompted for an account when you start an OEM application (ie. Instance manager) as long as you have selected a particular database in OEM in the Navigator pane (or map pane if you are using that). You can add additional servers by using the Navigator\Discover Services menu option. You can add the new server(s) and have OEM check for the available services on that node. We have 18 servers set up in our repository.

Dave