Got a neat tip to share?

From: Lisa Lenos <SPAMllenos_at_clientserver.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:05:49 -0500

We're looking for people interested in writing articles (or just quick tips) for the Exploring Oracle journal which is published by ZD Journals (check us out at http://www.zdjournals.com/dbm/). This is a 16-pg monthly journal containing only articles and tips; no advertising to wade through! Our journal is for both DBA’s and developers.

We're looking for articles (and tips) about lots of different topics including:

Oracle8 (why do I want to go to this?)
Data marts (sizing, loading, business rules, access, cleansing) WebServer (hot topic - access database with just a browser) Data Modeling techniques (tools, tricks, basics/advanced) NT and Oracle (i.e., how do I set up sqlnet for this with cognos?) Performance and tuning (especially this one - affects everything else in your life)
Forms 5.0
Oracle tools
Tips/tricks/neat_things (what are you proud of?)

Write about what you are doing now or how you solved that performance problem that kept you awake for a week, or that data model that you still have hanging on your refrig. (next to the crayon drawings).

Interested? Questions? Let me know...

Lisa Lenos
lisa.lenos_at_clientserver.com
Editor
“Exploring Oracle” journal Received on Tue Dec 15 1998 - 15:05:49 CST