how to do next?

From: Sheng Juexin <sjx_at_peon.rightiming.com>
Date: 15 Dec 1998 18:26:17 GMT

 I have just installed a oracle8 on linux. I have never used oracle. I entered in " $sqlplus <cr> " , the system asks me enter user/passwd. But what kind user/passwd I must enter. I have try linux user account, but not work. I want to set a database so I can store and fetch data. How to do next? Ask for help.
Thank you very much!

sjx Received on Tue Dec 15 1998 - 12:26:17 CST