Re: Oracle 7.3.2.3 for HP-UX 10.20

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:03:36 +0100

Hi Moshe,
Check the booklet belonging to the CD. On AIX you need to run a script making soft-links from disk to CD. This procedure probably applies to other Unix-ports also. I forgot to do this once and got the same problems you describe. From the top of my head it is called start.sh

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA