Re: Oracle 7.3.2.3 for HP-UX 10.20

From: Moshe Bar <mosheb_at_toptiersw.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:28:53 +0200

Thanks to all who responden. I am making a little progress.

If I start ./WGSTART it runs for about 3 minuts and then asks me if I am upgrading from 7.1.6. I say no and shortly after it cancels installation because it cannot create a /tmp/sh1726.sh file.

Does anybody have a clue what is going on?

Why does it have be so hard to install Oracle?

Many thanks

Moshe Bar