Re: sqlplus problem.

From: Ron Denham <MyEmail=ronnied_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:37:25 -0500

If you don't run catalog.sql at a minimum (notice there are others like catproc.sql if you want to use stored procs, catrep for replication, etc.) you will not get the internal system structures you need. You always have to run catalog.sql. I always run catproc too at a minimum. The other catxxx.sql scripts are run as needed depending on the features I'm using.