Re: sqlplus problem.

From: Monique van Daal <mvdaal_at_arisco.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:14:11 GMT

The problem is that there are probably 2 packages with this name, one for SYSTEM and one for SYS. When you log on as SYSTEM you'll find you're (SYSTEM's) package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO. DO a select on the Datadictionary to see if there are two DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO. (one of SYS and one of SYSTEM and delete the package of SYSTEM.