Re: Optimal RAID configurations for relational databases

From: Neil Pike <100577.553_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/12/09

Kevin,

 With only 5 disks it's a difficult one. You'll probably find a single raid-5 is best.

 Neil Pike MVP/MCSE. Protech Computing Ltd  (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)  For SQL FAQ entries see www.ntfaq.com/sql.html  and http://www.swynk.com/friends/hotek/articles/sqlserverfaq.asp  and GO MSSQL lib 1 on Compuserve Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST