Re: Windows NT internal error

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:56:49 +0100

This is usually caused by errors in the configuration files. Make sure there is a line
trace_level_listener = 16 in listener.ora in c:\orant\network\admin and a line
trace_level_client = 16 in sqlnet.ora
and retry the operation.
Now the listener will dump all its actions to listener.trc. You should be able to see error messages. Resolve the error messages, and the internal error should disappear.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA