Re: Control files in Oracle 8

From: R.Schierbeek <bytelife_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 17:48:31 +0100

IF you have created a database with datafiles etc, you MUST have these controlfiles.
No controlfiles, no database, forget it !

Good luck,

         Roelof

Roelof Schierbeek, DBA
Bytelife BV
The Hague, Holland
email: bytelife AT worldonline.nl
check out : http://home.worldonline.nl/~bytelife

wlo heeft geschreven in bericht
<3vea2.1036$_c.3186822_at_newsgate.direct.ca>...