Why not put the dictionary into HTML pages?

From: R.Schierbeek <bytelife_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 17:43:41 +0100

Why not put the dictionary into HTML pages?

I have created SQL-scripts which generate a HTML page. One generates database file information useful for recovery, the other shows constraints: Primary, Unique, Referential, Check constraints.
Both scripts are at http://home.worldonline.nl/~bytelife/sql4dba.htm

I have found the DB information much better this way accessible then by using SQL-statements every time i want to check a constraint for example.

Does anyone know other utilities out there which can do this ?

Roelof Schierbeek, DBA
Bytelife bv
The Hague, Holland
email: bytelife AT worldonline.nl