Oracle DBA available in Orange County, California

From: Debor19071 <debor19071_at_aol.com>
Date: 4 Dec 1998 22:19:09 GMT

I'm an Oracle DBA with over 7 years experience - over 12 years as a relational DBA. I moved to Orange County because my husband took a Director position at Rockwell - previously I was with Princeton University as one of their strong Oracle DBAs on UNIX/SUN/Solaris, etc. I have a long time background in relational technology and implementation.

I'm looking for a good solid and congenial working environment in a medium to large company in Orange County.

I haven't found my niche in Orange County yet and would be greatly interested in hearing more about good quality positions. Please reply to debor19071_at_aol.com Received on Fri Dec 04 1998 - 16:19:09 CST