Re: Oracle DBA available in Orange County, California

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:06:59 GMT

Typically, when I see a message like this from a recruiter, I send a message:

         A friendly suggestion ....

         Please post this in :
             comp.databases.oracle.marketplace
         That's where all those looking will be looking!!

         If you keep posting to :
             comp.databases.oracle.server
         All you will end up doing is annoy people

         Hope this helps
         Babette Turner-Underwood (babettet @  tmi . ca)
To the recruiter. I assume that they are new at posting to newsgroups and do not know to use .marketplace.

For persons promoting themselves, I think it should be the same. Or would this be rude? At one time I knew the charter of the different groups but have long forgotten. If someone has a copy of the charter for the .server newsgroup please send it to me.

Thanks
Babette (babettet_at_tmi.ca)