primary key

From: Frank Leenders <f.t.leenders_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:40:45 +0100

Hello all,

due to our development tool we will have a table with a primary key consisting of two columns and the first column containing always the same value. Will this influence the efficiency of the optimizer or influence the statistics in a bad way? Will the index be build in an inefficient way?

Thanx

Frank Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 10:40:45 CST