Has anyone installed OTM??

From: <kathy.subia_at_ci.chandler.az.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:14:27 -0800

The OTM book has step by step instructions:  Oracle Time Management UNIX Server Installation I'm following the UNIX server installation instructions, run adpatch and I get the
following message:
  Not relinking executables because there are object modules   to apply in this patch, but AutoPatch did not apply any of them. I call Oracle support, send log files and hear nothing back. Has anyone got a clue?
KAT    -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet Received on Tue Nov 24 1998 - 11:14:27 CST