Re: Oracle Passwords.

From: Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:39:45 -0800

I think that first you must try to login as : sys/manager
system/manager (this are the most important password) If this doesn't work, sorry, but you don't have any choice. Then if this works, you have to change ALL the passwords with something like this:

   alter user user identified by new_password; (You have to do this as System or Sys).

I hope this help you, let me know if you need more help