Oracle Passwords.

From: <duncan_dabreton_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:13:30 GMT

Hi All,

I need your help - PLEASE!!!

We have installed Oracle 7.3 on NT and everything is working. Unfortunately the DBA has left - left with all the passwords. I am unsure if the passwords have been changed.

I need to find out the passwords, especially SYSDBA. Firstly the default passwords, and then if there is anyway to reset the passwords if they have been changed.

Please reply directly to me.

Thanking you in advance.

Duncan D'Abreton
E-Mail : duncan_dabreton_at_bigfoot.com