Oracle8 for Linux OCI link problem

From: Bob Withers <bwit_at_ticnet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:03:30 -0600

I'm attempting to link an OCI application under Oracle* 8.0.5 for Linix using the libclntsh.so build by the install. I end up with an unresolved for slpmprodstab. Does anyone know what this is and where it's defined. I can't find a definition for it in $ORACLE_HOME/lib or $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib.

TIA,
Bob

--

Bob Withers              Do or do not, there is no try
bwit_at_pobox.com                                 Yoda